Lokal lagring verkar vara inaktiverat i din webbläsare.
För den bästa upplevelsen på vår webbplats, bör du aktivera lokal lagring i din webbläsare.
Maplus FP Marathon MED Powder -3°...-8°C, 30g
FP Marathon MED - Fluorocarbon powder wax for racing. Extremely durable and show excellent and stable performance during long and marathon races.
Use for snow from -8°C to -3°C with transformed and in transformation crystal and abrasive artificial snow.
Air humidity > 50%.
Recommended hot application with waxing iron at 160°C.
- Place the powder wax evenly on the ski base;
- Spread the wax on the ski base by rubbing and pressing with the manual cork (useful the brush cork/nylon MT0111);
- Melt the wax by passing the waxing iron from the tip to the tail at a suggested temperature of 160°C.;
- Remove the melted wax with a rigid brush (useful the brush cork/nylon MT0111) then melt it again by passing the waxing iron from the tip to the tail once again at the same temperature above mentioned;
- Then, roll the ski base surface with a cork roller or polyester roller at a drill speed between 1000 and 1500 rpm, according to the pressure applied;
- Wait at least 15 minutes for the ski wax to harden and the ski base to cool down;
- Brush the ski base with a manual or a roto hard horsehair brush;
- Brush and polish the ski base with a manual or a roto soft horsehair or nylon brush;
- Polish the ski base with a 10 mm. merino wool roller.
It is recommended to use the facial mask with the cartridge filter to avoid breathing the vapors of fluorocarbons.