Lokal lagring verkar vara inaktiverat i din webbläsare.
För den bästa upplevelsen på vår webbplats, bör du aktivera lokal lagring i din webbläsare.
Maplus MaplusTEX Fine roto brush 100mm
MaplusTEX abrasive fine roller, thanks to its abrasive microlamine, allows:
- to remove from ski sole the opacity which follows the use of a waxing iron utilized at too high temperatures;
- to eliminate micro-waves created when sliding on very abrasive or iced snow;
- polish ski sole after a new structuring with grinding machine;
- to remove residues of a very hard wax (as Maplus Artic Base solid).
- having a larger diameter than normal rotating brushes it must be used with minimum pressure at a maximum drill speed or 700/800 revolutions per minute (rpm);
- it is preferable to use it before preparing the edges, in order to avoid round off the cusp;
- after using MaplusTex roller it is recommended to thoroughly clean the base with a specific liquid cleaner, as Maplus Clean, so to remove any residues.